Drageloc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drageloc

For now; This is just a place to Talk about Mythology, Games, and Ideas; For now; This is just a or a place to Freely Hangout and Talk With One Another, Debate and Argue With Each Other or even Role Play.

HomeStatisticsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Portal Library
  1. Drageloc RPChat
  2. Drageloc Statistics
Latest topics
» Knock Knock
Drageloc and it's Artists EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:05 am by Drakel

» i have returned
Drageloc and it's Artists EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 4:02 pm by Stryder

» hows it going
Drageloc and it's Artists EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:35 am by Drakel

» Tempest Heroes
Drageloc and it's Artists EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:58 pm by Stryder

» Howdy <3
Drageloc and it's Artists EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:41 pm by Kangaroo

» We should get....
Drageloc and it's Artists EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:40 am by Kangaroo

» Why Not?
Drageloc and it's Artists EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:03 am by Kangaroo

» Your Favourite Blue Writing Mr Drakel
Drageloc and it's Artists EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:01 am by Kangaroo

» The Book of Law
Drageloc and it's Artists EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 am by Kangaroo

» Gif Depository
Drageloc and it's Artists EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:51 am by Kangaroo

Keywords
GROUP

Drageloc and it's Artists

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakel
Admin
Drakel

Location : Three Steps Away From My Own Grave; and Two From Becoming A Legend

Drageloc and it's Artists Empty
PostSubject: Drageloc and it's Artists   Drageloc and it's Artists EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 pm

(Read First.... Sign below if you have any interest in this project)

Artists all and proud, Drageloc is of need for an artist or artists who would be willing to create a set for Drageloc... We may need more then what I'm liking to ask, so this might just be some sort of major project that'll have certain benefits and such towards it.

What we need is the following....

1. The Banner
  2. Buttons/Icons
  3. Background (includes the bars)
  4. Emotions/Gifs

That is in the order of importance, from most important to least important.

The Theme for the list is Drageloc's Theme... Freedom of Fun and Idealism. However I may give some of what I'm interested in seeing as a form of guideline in what I may be more interested in...

1. Over All

• Themes: Freedom; Fantasy-ish things may interest me a bit more, but I still love Sci-Fi and tech so making something interesting out of it would also be cool. So maybe a Sci-Fi(futuristic) Fantasy Theme??

• Colors: I would prefer that we all stay with a similar color layout like we have, but having a different color layout that is different then that is ok too... Please stay with neutral colors or dark colors more then the overly bright colors such as white and very light blue... also no pinks please since the site hold both genders.

• Banner:
    Appearance: IF using fantasy-ish theme, preferably a coat of arms similar to the one we have now, but more personal for the site... something blue would be cool to see behind it... and everyone loves a nice looking font for it. If Sci-Fi, I would prefer it so be a blue circle hologram With the words Drageloc in the center of it in a font that would match it... Still, please keep it original for the site. The Banner MUST be 300x900px...

• Buttons/Icons

Button Appearance: As long as they fit the site I'm okay with them... However I would prefer a better spoiler button in addition. The button bar directly below the banner would be very appreciated.

Icon Appearance: Fantasy; Runic symbols that would be noticeably different on the site. New posts glow, no new posts are dull, locked thread is a completely new symbol that is red. Announcements, global announcements, stickies. What is also needed is some newer mini icons. sure the post mini can stay but View user profile, PM, and Email icons are also wanted to be replaced. ) and it would be great if they stuck with the same theme as the buttons.

• Background: I would like the new background to fit the over all theme of the site's banner colors or the colors that are already on the site (Black and Blue. Mostly black though.)

• Emotions: I would also love for this site to have it's own emotions that would all match as a complete set. AKA, Blue... Preferably either a teal color, or just a natural blue... so Cool or Wink color wise... Signs/Others would be Emotions that would hold up signs or little symbols... also preferred to stick with the same color as the other Emotions.. only exception is the I<3U Emotion and the Rage Emotion, in which the Rage Emotion should start blue then turn slowly red. Those are the only two Emotion sections I truly care about ATM...

• Now, I thank any and all who decide to work on this project and I'll be glad to help out in any way I could to make it less stressful onto anyone who would take the privilege to work on this project...

There will also be a group specifically for the artists and I'll specifically look up for things that would make their username pop for their great service in creating the site with it's own image.

Again, I thank any and all who decide to work on Drageloc's appearance. I know that there is no true thanks that is great enough for how hard these artists may have worked, but at least it's something.

So to end this message, Artists of Drageloc, Be creative, and have fun. Wink
    Back to top Go down
    https://drageloc.rpg-board.net

Drageloc and it's Artists
    Page 1 of 1