Drageloc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drageloc

For now; This is just a place to Talk about Mythology, Games, and Ideas; For now; This is just a or a place to Freely Hangout and Talk With One Another, Debate and Argue With Each Other or even Role Play.

HomeStatisticsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Portal Library
  1. Drageloc RPChat
  2. Drageloc Statistics
Latest topics
» Knock Knock
Introduction, Syaoran EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 7:05 am by Drakel

» i have returned
Introduction, Syaoran EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 4:02 pm by Stryder

» hows it going
Introduction, Syaoran EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:35 am by Drakel

» Tempest Heroes
Introduction, Syaoran EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:58 pm by Stryder

» Howdy <3
Introduction, Syaoran EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:41 pm by Kangaroo

» We should get....
Introduction, Syaoran EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:40 am by Kangaroo

» Why Not?
Introduction, Syaoran EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:03 am by Kangaroo

» Your Favourite Blue Writing Mr Drakel
Introduction, Syaoran EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:01 am by Kangaroo

» The Book of Law
Introduction, Syaoran EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 am by Kangaroo

» Gif Depository
Introduction, Syaoran EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:51 am by Kangaroo

Keywords
GROUP

Introduction, Syaoran

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syaoran

Syaoran

Introduction, Syaoran Empty
PostSubject: Introduction, Syaoran   Introduction, Syaoran EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:30 am

Why hello, i am very familiar with forums i am ussually on one most of the time im on a computer. Recently my computer has crashed so i am doing this from my wii. Until i get a new comp or get mine fixed i will be more active. Anyway with that out of the way i shall introduce myself. My name is Syaoran i have RP (role played) in many diffrent types, Fighting, casual, mysteries, etc. etc. i have started being on forums for about 3-5 years. I am very familiar with the forum systems. I am very nice unless you get on my bad side. Which is hard. I am happy to have joined this forum and i hope to be a very active user. If you have any questions with the forums i can help you there, but please ask the mods first i dont want to take their jobs unless appointed.
Back to top Go down
chocokitty

chocokitty

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, Syaoran   Introduction, Syaoran EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:52 am

Welcome to Drageloc! I hope you enjoy this site for what it truly is. bounce
Back to top Go down
Drakel
Admin
Drakel

Location : Three Steps Away From My Own Grave; and Two From Becoming A Legend

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, Syaoran   Introduction, Syaoran EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Cool Welcom to Drageloc Syaoran. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Personaly I beleve you will have quite an enjoyable time here.

I also see that you have made a suggestion for the site already, it is very apprecated.

again, Enjoy your time here. bounce bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by Drakel on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://drageloc.rpg-board.net
Syaoran

Syaoran

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, Syaoran   Introduction, Syaoran EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:58 pm

As beinging a member i belive that i should help with someting and with this being a new forum and me knowing lots of RPers i thought i could advertise or something and i told them if you dont want to join then either way Please ask everyone you know. that way i hope it starts a chain reaction. People tell other people then they tell others and so on and so forth.
Back to top Go down
chocokitty

chocokitty

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, Syaoran   Introduction, Syaoran EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:05 am

Well that is good to know that you are doing your most as a member and it is highly respected
Back to top Go down
Syaoran

Syaoran

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, Syaoran   Introduction, Syaoran EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:14 pm

I was thinking about another good way to get members. But it depends on the main people that make the decision. (Don't want to give it away yet)
Back to top Go down
chocokitty

chocokitty

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, Syaoran   Introduction, Syaoran EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:10 am

i dont see a specific point in posting that but sure. But remember all final decisions depend on the admin Drakel.
Back to top Go down
Syaoran

Syaoran

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, Syaoran   Introduction, Syaoran EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:41 pm

uhhh, i dont know i thought that way if we start getting unexpected members then this could be way. ehhh, why not ill tell you I was thinking about getting people that own websites and stuff to put out an ad/banner. I might post a ad on FB you know where everyone can see and it might catch an eye or 2 to get them to join.
Back to top Go down
chocokitty

chocokitty

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, Syaoran   Introduction, Syaoran EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:32 am

Well I'm not sure so message the Admin.
Back to top Go down
Syaoran

Syaoran

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, Syaoran   Introduction, Syaoran EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:14 am

I was talking to him the other day and he said he wass going to make a group. then i thought of getting a banner up when like people are using apps and stuff.
Back to top Go down
chocokitty

chocokitty

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, Syaoran   Introduction, Syaoran EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:22 pm

ask the admin
Back to top Go down
Syaoran

Syaoran

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, Syaoran   Introduction, Syaoran EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:05 am

Okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction, Syaoran   Introduction, Syaoran Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction, Syaoran
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Drageloc :: Introduction-
Jump to: